Please see below the requirements for the candidate needed for the positions of Financial Advisor
TT CANDIDATE PROFILE
Personal Attributes of prospective Candidates:
· Approximately 25 to 50 years of Age
· Positive self-image
· Goal-oriented and Goal-driven, with a record of success in some sphere of activity
· Well organized
· Action-oriented and proactive Educational background and experience:
· ANY University Degree OR Minimum of 5 O’Level passes including Mathematics (Minimum, Grade 3) and English Language (Minimum Grade 2) or equivalent studies are also given consideration
· Willingness to learn and identify new opportunities
· Working knowledge of basic computer applications
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Working experience in a customer service or
· Computer Literate
· financial services environment Professional Image
· Business-like appearance
· Positive work ethic
· Positive attitude
· Assertive attitude
· Persistent, persevering and patient attitude
Focus your efforts on persons in these five (5) Categories:
1. Persons who are dissatisfied with their current income for example, persons on fixed income who believe they are not paid for the job they currently performing.
2. Persons working under unsatisfactory working conditions. These include persons who have a long commute to work daily or persons who work injobs which do not challenge them.
3. Individuals looking for a new career eg. University graduates and persons who have been recently laid off
4. Persons seeking a chance to serve others eg. Members of church groups; social club members
5. Individuals soon to be unemployed or who are currently unemployed. Eg. Persons who own businesses and are challenged by the current economic climate; or who work in companies that will be down-sizing in the short to medium, term.
Any candidate can have a potential earning of $10,000 monthly in their first year. This profession is a commission based income.
Email Resumes to email@example.com with heading TOBAGO FINANCIAL ADVISOR and YOUR NAME